Are you retired or close to it? Do you respect things like tradition, the rule of law, and our troops? Did you graduate from the School of Hard Knocks with a degree in life? If so, you’re more than likely a tried and true Trump supporter, according to a staggering new report
The Carthaginian United National Troop, a sect of the old-school Boy Scouts who specialize in being American, conducted a study to find out what Trump supporters have in common, and what they found is simply incredible.
Trump supporters, on average, are 67-years-old. That means they have been through more of this thing called life than the base of any other politician in the country. They’ve been living here through all those years of Democrat rule over the past 6 decades and know better than anyone who is most qualified to run this country.
Now that doesn’t mean there aren’t younger Trump supporters. There are. Millions, if not billions around the world. They were raised by these older Americans and have been tasked with carrying on the proud traditions that make us Americans. As Americans, there are reasons why we’re smarter than the Democrats.
First, they’re not Patriots. They don’t live by the bible and the constitution like we do. They just run around all willy-nilly giving away free stuff and ruining our way of life with their science and their clean Earth crap. So after you separate the Americans from the traitors, you learn that we’re all pretty much the same.
The study found that Trump supporters have some very important things in common:
- They weren’t raised to be afraid. They were raised to ride bikes without helmets and live life to the fullest. Take the knocks on the head and move on.
- They were brought up knowing that they would always love America. Twice as much when the Democrats are in charge to hold us together.
- They believe that men are men and women are women and we all have our appropriate roles to play.
- They believe that there is no need for extra rights for groups that want to be considered special and get even more free stuff because of their race, religion, or sexual orientation.
- They believe that life begins at conception and ends when God decides, not you. Unless you’re convicted of a capital crime, in which case the law decides.
- They believe nobody is above the law. Unless they get a pardon, which means the law must have been wrong.
- They went to work or enlisted in the military after high school or went to community college for something worthwhile like criminal justice. The School of Hard Knocks is the hardest in the world and they graduated with honors.
- They don’t listen to the mainstream media, unless it’s Fox news, and even then not if the speaker isn’t on the approved list.
- They believe in guns because there’s no need to be afraid.
- They prayed in school whether they were told to or not. And they love God.
- They’ve never had an IQ test because that would be a waste of time, but in most cases, they would rank much higher than liberals if they did.
When you look at those things you start to understand exactly why President Trump has the love and support of so many people. Suddenly it just…makes sense.